Partners
2K members online now
2K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Hand Written Letters Are Awesome

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Happy Friday Y'all.  I've been swamped with work.  Labor Day sales in auto are hectic.  But if you need a car, it's the best time to buy one (not lease). I received a package from Mountainview.  Wasn't expecting it.  The handwritten letter went over the top.  You don't get to see many of those.  It was such an awesome surprise.  I'm going to start sending handwritten letters to clients / prospects since it's a great personal touch.  

IMG_6770.jpg

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hand Written Letters Are Awesome

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tony_Guo,

That is a really nice touch. Brings things down to a "people to people" level more. 

I have also found that when sending out sales info via the postal mail that have the return address in my name the envelope handwritten versus printed/labeled up in my agency name actually brings more results. I think we, as people, like to interact one-on-one and not with a mysterious entity or corporation. 

Thanks for sharing!

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi James,

Absolutely agree. It's sometime the simple things that matter more. My cursive is horrendous though. Haha.

Tony

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Tony_Guo,

A bad cursive is still much better than large, block letters scratched out in red ink. I received one once and I wasn't sure if it was a ransom note, demand note or a sales pitch. I shredded it rather quickly and closed the blinds.  Robot LOL

Happy Tuesday,

James