AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Grants Pro Program Discontinued! Did You Hear The News?

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Wow! Did not see that one coming, but unfortunately, it's gone, at least for now.

My understanding is the existing Google Non-Profits AdWords grant at the $10,000 for qualifying non-profits will still be available but the Google Grants Pro at the $40,000 level is now just a memory.

Manage many Google AdWords grants account as I hold a special place in my heart working with them and trying to get the word out about their non-profit.

Do you manage AdWords campaigns for non-profits?

Reference: Search Engine Land

Read The Article and from Top Contributor @RobertCoats over in the En Advertiser AdWords Community  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Grants Pro Program Discontinued! Did You Hear The News?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I've presented the $10k grant to a local university's alumni association. Hopefully they qualify.

Tim

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Molly_Y,

From what I heard / understand (albeit through the "grapevine") Google has temporarily paused the tier 2 google grant program as they are severely backlogged with requests. They should be re-opening the program once they catch up, upon further notice.

Hope this helps!

Nick

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Molly Y,

Thanks for sharing. The 10k level is great, so I am happy to hear it is still rolling.

It is good to hear it will be back at some point, @Nick C, thanks for the info. That's super news that there is such a strong interest in it.

Kind Regards,

James

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Thanks @James_Clemens Agree @Nick C, Did a bit of research and same thing happened a while back and then they initiated the Google Grants Pro again, Good Luck @Tim H