Partners
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Grants Pro Program Discontinued! Did You Hear The News?

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Wow! Did not see that one coming, but unfortunately, it's gone, at least for now.

My understanding is the existing Google Non-Profits AdWords grant at the $10,000 for qualifying non-profits will still be available but the Google Grants Pro at the $40,000 level is now just a memory.

Manage many Google AdWords grants account as I hold a special place in my heart working with them and trying to get the word out about their non-profit.

Do you manage AdWords campaigns for non-profits?

Reference: Search Engine Land

Read The Article and from Top Contributor @RobertCoats over in the En Advertiser AdWords Community  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Grants Pro Program Discontinued! Did You Hear The News?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I've presented the $10k grant to a local university's alumni association. Hopefully they qualify.

Tim

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Molly_Y,

From what I heard / understand (albeit through the "grapevine") Google has temporarily paused the tier 2 google grant program as they are severely backlogged with requests. They should be re-opening the program once they catch up, upon further notice.

Hope this helps!

Nick

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Molly Y,

Thanks for sharing. The 10k level is great, so I am happy to hear it is still rolling.

It is good to hear it will be back at some point, @Nick C, thanks for the info. That's super news that there is such a strong interest in it.

Kind Regards,

James

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Thanks @James_Clemens Agree @Nick C, Did a bit of research and same thing happened a while back and then they initiated the Google Grants Pro again, Good Luck @Tim H