Partners
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Google picks Shutterstock for Google Advertising Products images

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Happy Wednesday Y'all.  I'm eagerly waiting whether I need to come into the office today... or stay at home.  Smiley Happy 

It looks like we now get free access to Shutterstock for images!  I love Shutterstock.  We use it for website building.  I can't wait to test it out with Shopping.  Now... what to do with our full time photographer we pay hourly...  

Short Summary: 

Google has selected Shutterstock to deliver images across its shopping ad platform Google Advertising Products.

The image licensing deal provides Google’s digital and mobile display advertising products, including Adsense, Adwords, and Admob, with access to Shutterstock’s collection of more than 90 million images for license.

Full article: http://www.netimperative.com/2016/07/google-picks-shutterstock-google-advertising-products-images/

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google picks Shutterstock for Google Advertising Products images

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Most excellent, Tony.

Quote of the day... “High quality images are essential to create engaging marketing for advertisers of all sizes. Shutterstock’s API has enabled a fast and seamless integration to enable Google to offer Shutterstock’s vast image library for digital advertising,” said Woojin Kim, Director of Product Management at Google.