AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Google partners badge

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hello all,

My Company is a Premium Google Partner, I would like to add the badge to show this off. But I am not sure how to or where to get it, any help is appreciated. 

Partner Badge.png

4 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Terry Crowder
October 2016

Re: Google partners badge

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Terry Crowder,

Welcome to the Google Partners community. 

You are not able to add the badge/link/access to the elevated areas on your own. Please visit this link and fill out the form and a community manager (Alex or Krisha) will get your account all fixed up. 

If you need further help with anything, please just let us know. Looking forward to seeing you here in the community. 

Kind Regards, 

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Terry Crowder
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Terry Crowder,

Welcome to the Google Partners community. 

You are not able to add the badge/link/access to the elevated areas on your own. Please visit this link and fill out the form and a community manager (Alex or Krisha) will get your account all fixed up. 

If you need further help with anything, please just let us know. Looking forward to seeing you here in the community. 

Kind Regards, 

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Terry,

Out of curiosity, have you listed your GP company profile in your Community settings yet?  This used to be the way to activate the partner distinctions here.  If it no longer accomplishes anything, I'm wondering why we have it there.

partnerurl.png

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
@PPCBossman - I have not tried that yet I will try that before I try J Clemens solution with the link so we can see if it helps still. Thank both of you for the help .

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
For what it's worth, I was told the links in our profile was for building our profile... and the post that Alex made (to which I linked in my previous) states clearly that the form needs to be filled out to gain access to the elevated boards, etc., which in the past also activated the badge for many other Google Partners. When we moved the community here from G+, most all Partners did not gain the account boost until the form was completed. Eric is our community manager, a Googler, and requested for the form to be filled out by all badged Google Partners that are members here.

So, even if the profile link adds the badge to your profile photo (avatar) in posts... you would still want to fill out the form for the member extras.

Hope this helps further!

Kind Regards,

James

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone know is this badge only for the owners of the agency or for all the people who are working for the agency?

Taavi

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Taavi Kalvi,

If you are linked to a badged Google Partners with the same email as this account (Advertiser Community), then you should be able to have the Google Partners badge here in your profile. If you use a different account for them each, that could be why nothing happened... as they looked and did not see an association to this account and a badged Google Partners account.

Further, if you filled out the form that far back, you should make a post in that thread tagging Alex (the original poster of that thread) and asking for an update. 

It's great to hear you are a part of a badged Google Partners agency. I enjoy your posts, Taavi.

Kind Regards,

James

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a lot @James_Clemens Smiley Happy Yes, I have used the same e-mail. 

Hi, @Alex R & @Krisha

Me and @Terry Crowder both have a same question about the GP badge.

I filled out the form 2 months ago and haven't received any response yet.

Could you please shed light on it? Smiley Happy

Is this badge (access to the private forum) only for the owners of the GP agency or for all the people who are working for the agency as well?

Just asking, I know that you need to go through this process manually every time and it's pretty troublesome. Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Taavi

Google partners badge

Badged Google Partner
# 9
Badged Google Partner

ya I filled out the form last week, any idea on how long of a process this is? 

Google partners badge

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

There are some changes taking place with our Google Partners system here and I suspect that is the delay. I will send a word upstream and ask for someone to look at the form submissions completed. 

Kind Regards,

James