Partners
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Google Trends

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Happy Saturday,

Are you looking for marketing trends and data for your client or next digital marketing project? 

You should give Google Trends a full run and explore the endless possibilities this tool provides. Type in any subject and then dig into layer after layer of search metrics that will feed your need for marketing data. The data goes much deeper than it seems, so do dig into the layers and not assume you have discovered the mass. Google Trends is built both for advertising agencies and consumers, alike.

Because Google Trends is built for both, you do not have to have an AdWords account, like you do with the AdWords Keyword Planner (KP). Unlike in years' past, KW does need campaign structure to work correctly, which is one reason why someone needs an AdWords account to use it. It was also being used for the wrong purposes... which Google Trends fixes for all users. 

Have fun hunting!

Kind Regards,

James

google trends.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Trends

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Trends

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Great post. Google trends is a great tool!

Google Trends

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Troy M,

Thanks. I agree completely.

There is much more to it, so I encourage others to dig into it and see how far you can go with a subject. 

Kind Regards,

James

Google Trends

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, it really is a good tool