Partners
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Google Performance Summit

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Next week's Google Performance Summit sounds really interesting. I've heard it described multiple times as "Google I/O for Marketers." 

I found this, from the official Inside AdWords post to be particularly interesting:

... in Europe, we learned that universal app campaigns are effective at growing installs across a broad range of app users. Now, advertisers want the ability to reach very specific audiences. In Asia, home to three of the five top smartphone markets, advertisers asked for more control and flexibility on mobile devices for both creatives and bidding. And in every country we visited, we saw customers working hard to integrate data from across their organizations and transform it into actionable insights. Marketers want better data to understand the customer journey across devices, contexts and channels.

If you could hear any new AdWords features, what would they be?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Performance Summit

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Did anyone attend? Any lessons learned?

Re: Google Performance Summit

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I attended. I met Julia, Robert, Jon, and Spencer from this community!! I believe we were under NDA. Every powerpoint began with a "Don't Tell Anyone What You are About to See" slide. There were many interesting announcements.

Edit:  Actually I went to a different summit.  The Top Advertiser Summit.  Oops.  But that was a great time as well.