AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partners Connect Date Announced: September 28th, 2016 9 AM PDT

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Google Partners Announces the Google Partners Connect Event: September 28th 2016 9 AM PDT

To date I've hosted every single Google Partners connect event and am super excited about the announcement.

Host for the event is Tim Reis who is the Director of Performance Agencies at Google and will be discussing the ever changing landscape of Mobile and how it impacts businesses.

Specific topics being covered include how a business can be highly relevant for a search when they optimize their immediacy, context and intent for potential customers to find their business.

The latest mobile trends will be shared including research and insights to reach business owners so they can learn and leverage the mobile landscape to help find more customers.

#PartnersConnect #GooglePartners #GooglePartnersConnect

Note: This event is only for US and Badged Agencies, if you meet these requirements check your email for further instructions on how to sign up.

GPC916.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Partners Connect Date Announced: September 28th, 2016 9 AM PDT

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Molly Y,

Yes, I am signed up and building a fun event! Looking forward to it and hope many others are, too. 

Happy Monday,

James

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Molly,

Not only are we excited as always to host this event, but we are partnering with key business organizations including local chambers of commerce and small business association to spread the word and get a large and engaged group of local businesses in the door to meet us, learn and network with other similar minded small business owners!

Best of luck to your connect event!

Nick

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Hey @Nick C that is awesome to hear that you are partnering with those organizations to get the word out! Nice Work and Way to Go!

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
Hello @James_Clemens

Outstanding! Glad to hear you are hosting this event. Have a great rest of the week!