Partners
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partner Connect Event Picture Collection: Excited About The Google Partners Connect Event!

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hello Everyone,

I'm getting ready for the upcoming Google Partners Connect event and thought I would check in to see if you guys are ready!

Was looking at some photos of prior Connect events that I hosted and thought it would be fun to share and see if you have any pictures to add to this thread. 

Feel free to post your Google Partner Connect Event Pictures on this post so we can see your pictures!

20140521_132158.jpgThe very first Google Partners Connect Event20140521_132250.jpgGoogle Partners Ambassadors and Small Business Advisors20140521_133928.jpgMy Google Jacket, Swag, and Print20141015_131207.jpgOld School Hard Back Partners Notebooks and Pens20141015_131951.jpgJelly Bellies For Everyone!20141015_132005.jpgPrinted AdWords Invitation20141015_134502-MOTION.gifWho Doesn't Love Animated Gifs?20141015_140408.jpgWatching the Live Broadcast20140521_132116.jpgCookies For Everyone!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Partner Connect Event Picture Collection: Excited About The Google Partners Connect Event!

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I got my box yesterday. Pretty excited. I noticed those delicious jelly beans in one of your photos; oh how I miss those. 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Do you have a pic of the new box?  I was excited to learn what was inside.  Supposed to be a change from the last few.  Looking forward to Partners Connect!

Re: Google Partner Connect Event Picture Collection: Excited About The Google Partners Connect Event

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

googlebox.jpg

Those are water bottles, not ladles lol. Many people thought they were google ladles when they first saw the picture. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Cute!  The picture definitely looks like a ladel!!  haha  Hope you have a great event.

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

Awesome connect kit, haven't received mine yet @Krisha is there any way to still have one shipped out?

Contacted the Google Partners connect support partners-connect@google.com and have not heard anything back and super excited about the event but don't have my kit yet.