AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Google PPC Stat Question: Good vs. Bad Leads

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone here knows of some stats for the below? I received this email from a client.

I can see mixed stats online, so if anyone knows of anything sold that would be a huge help!

Can you provide some standard statistics for digital marketing leads quantifying percent of good vs. bad leads.  In other words, legitimate valid address/follow up information for number of leads, response rate, and then quality of customer information for follow up. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google PPC Stat Question: Good vs. Bad Leads

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rachelle

Does the client use a CRM?

I believe that they are in their own words asking how the campaigns are going. Good part is that it looks like they are getting leads, now they are wondering if the leads are good... I think that with the client's objectives you may need to set some expectations and goals so you can report on these set KPI's.

One thing for sure is that these leads are from people that were out, on their own looking for your clients products or service, on their own (can't stress enough) then came to their site and identified themselves by phone or a form, either way leads can't get much better.

Businesses have to understand that an internet lead is a different animal than a traditional lead. The follow up, the contact, the response, all different. I would ask you another question is your client doing a proper follow up or responding to these leads properly? This is why I asked about the CRM....

Cheers!