Partners
4K members online now
4K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Google Marketing Next keynote

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

next2.PNG

Tuesday, May 23rd at 9:00am PT/12:00pm ET - Google Marketing Next keynote 
Products designed to improve your ability to reach consumers, simplify campaign measurement and increase your productivity.

Register: Live Stream

When:
Tuesday, May 23rd at 9:00 a.m. PT/12:00 p.m. ET
Where: Inside AdWords Blog or DoubleClick Blog or Google Analytics Blog
Duration: 1 hour

Learn More: Marketing Next

P.S. Pass it on › 

Wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to sign up for tomorrow's Next Event! Have a great day! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner
1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But you forget me, You told me that you had something special for me to use in Adwords & Analytics, I found that hard to believe, since didn't get a hold me, even I set the pass week to get ready for the Google Market Next Keynote. So tell me why?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

No one forgot you, its available via stream. And based on all the new updates at least 100 from I/O through Marketing Next, lots of new opportunity! 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

UPDATE: In case you missed it or would like to watch again, here's a recording on YouTube. During the live stream we introduced our latest innovations including:

• Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) for AdWords: two new products that harness the speed of AMP to drive better advertising performance. First, we launched a new AdWords beta (sign-up) that lets you use fast-loading AMP pages as the landing pages for your search ads. Second, we're speeding up ads served across the Google Display Network by using the same technology that makes AMP pages so fast.

• Google Attribution: a new measurement product to help you understand the impact of your marketing across devices and across channels. Integrations with AdWords, Google Analytics and DoubleClick Search make it easy to setup and take action.

• Store Sales Measurement: new solutions to measure store sales that show how online clicks from your search and shopping campaigns influence actual in store revenue. Use these insights to understand if your online ads are ringing your cash register.

You'll find more details about these innovations and many more on the Inside AdWords blog.

Source: http://go.thinkwithgoogle.com

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

By any chance do you have any info about Marketing Next 2018?