AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Google I/O is 2 weeks away! Which session excites you most?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi Partners,

Google I/O is just 2 weeks away, take a look at the schedule of talks here. You can watch the presentations via the livestream on the website. 

What are you most excited to hear about?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google I/O is 2 weeks away! Which session excites you most?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I am looking forward to Previews, new releases and what is coming down the pipe. I am thinking....Artificial intelligence will take center stage, we will see. 

If you want to get closer to the action you can check and see if there is a Google I/O'16 local event near you: I/O Extended 

Check the I/O website for more details.

Cheers... 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
I always enjoy the annual I/O it has become like a secondary Super Bowl for us to gather around the office and stream in the new announcements. This year I am particularly interested in the "Accelerating your development career" segment and "Making Android sensors and location work for you" session.
Mike Blackmore - 1 Click Away From a Conversion

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
I like the comparison to the Super Bowl. It sort of is... Smiley Happy