Partners
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Google Grants Pro

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

I've been working with Google Grants for years.  I love the opportunity it presents to non-profits.  The little guys actually get a fighting chance to get their names out there and be heard.  I've worked with groups Shakespeare in the Park, to Homeless Assistance to Breast Cancer Awareness groups.

I've always wanted to help someone achieve the Google Grants Pro Status.  This states that it increases the monthly spend from around $10K/month to $40K/month.  Has anyone achieved this before?  How long did it take you to get there?

Anyone else work with non-profits?  Do you offer special rates?  Are there particular niches that are near and dear to you?

Google Grants Pro Documentation

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Grants Pro

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Shanee, I manage Google Grants for two non-profits. It is amazing, how can we get more traffic from Google. However these non-profits are very specifics and daily budget is not exhausted or I do not waste the money for blind keywords.

My achive is to have 40K/month, but non-profits must then handle everything.

Tomas

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi. Tomas! Yes. We usually have the same problem. I have a NP that maxes the budget during the week, but not on the weekend. Unfortunately, it won't let you "overspend" during the week to make up for the weekend. I don't think we'd spend the full $40K, but I'd love to have more dollars for the weekdays.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Shanee,

What areas are you targeting with your campaigns in the settings? Maybe during the week, the most relevant traffic would come from the United States, but on the weekends could increase the campaign's reach to other countries. If you are helping a nonprofit who is tackling poverty here in America, for example, you may be able to generate interest in what they are doing from countries like Canada and ones in Europe.

If you haven't already, I would recommend copying your existing campaign and pasting it into your account labeled: (Existing Campaign Name) - INTL. You can go into the settings of this campaign and exclude the United States and choose the countries you want it shown to. Then move into the ad scheduling section and only allow these ads to run on the weekends.

This would be the biggest move you could make, but if you have already done this or want more ideas let me know I'm happy to help Smiley Happy