AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Google GYBO

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Businesses with complete listings online are twice as likely to be considered reputable. Find out what your listing looks like when customers search for your business on Google Search and Maps. Visit gybo.com/business and type in your business name to get recommendations on how to improve your presence online.

I am the official partner for my city and I can't say enough about how great this program is and the support they provide. If you are a badged Google Partner agency (or one of the other types of partners they accept), you really should look into becoming an official partner in the Google GYBO program. Let's get those businesses online and help them get found!

"Official City Partnerships are limited to chambers of commerce, SBDCs, SCORE chapters, WBCs, municipalities, city or neighborhood associations, other non-profit organizations that support small businesses in the community and Google affiliated groups like badged Google Partner agencies and Google Trusted Photographers."

fl-panamacity.jpg 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google GYBO

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
What a great resource! Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Very welcome, @Troy M

Have a great weekend and be Google great! 

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

I have recruited some great help locally in conjunction with this program . Two local chambers of commerce and an SBDC office in my own town have also agreed to participate

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Excellent, @MikeJohnston. I think it is a great program and encourage anyone that qualifies to get involved. 

Have a great week and be Google great!