Partners
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Google GYBO | Live Stream 10-26-2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Google Gybo is another great program I am a partner of, and I would like to invite you all to tune in to learn some fun stuff.  

Make sure holiday shoppers can find your business online. Tune in to a live workshop held by Google, in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Association, and learn how to best prepare your business for the upcoming holiday season. In this workshop, you'll learn how to get your business found by local customers, get your business on Google, optimize your small business' website, and get found with online advertising.

The livestream starts at 10AM PT / 1PM ET. 

If you have questions about getting your business online, optimizing for mobile, or starting an advertising campaign, post a comment HERE. The GYBO team may answer your questions tomorrow during the live Q&A, too.

Watch the livestream here.

large.png

Hope you can make it!

All the Best,

James

1 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

The countdown ends at 12pm EST for me yet the Google Calendar says 1pm EST.  Which is correct?

-Tim

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Tim,

This is ongoing now, which you most-likely know by now. The start time was 1:00 pm EST, which is when the countdown show have ended. 

All the Best,

James