AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Google Economic Impact - National and State Report

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Are you curious about the economic activity and impact Google brings to your state?

If so, you will love the Google Economic Impact website

Last year, Google’s search and advertising tools helped provide $222 billion of economic activity for 1.5 million businesses, website publishers, and non-profits. Explore the impact where you live.

Use the interactive map to learn more about your state. Scroll over states to see their impact. Click to jump to that state's full report.

For my state, Florida, these stats look pretty impressive: 

• $12.4 billion of economic activity Google helped provide for Florida businesses, website publishers, and non-profits in 2016.
  • $29.9 million of free advertising was provided to Florida non-profits through the Google Ad Grants program.
  • 115,000 Florida businesses, website publishers, and non-profits benefited from using Google’s advertising tools, AdWords and AdSense, in 2016.

Dig in and have fun... and share your thoughts here with the community. 

Cheers,

James

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Economic Impact - National and State Report

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

17 Billion Reasons why Google is a core service and 46 Thousand Opportunities for Agencies in the state of Illinois! Thanks Google, California has got to love Google! Impressive numbers

1.jpg

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner