Partners
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Google Debuts New Mobile Friendly Test Tool

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

today Google unveiled a new mobile friendly testing tool for websites. I have been playing with the pre-release version of the tool for several weeks and it has a lot more to it than the current mobile friendly test tool offered in Google Search Console.

The new tool seems to rely heavily on data from the Google PageSpeed Insights test and it is much more in depth than a simple yes or no test. It measures PageSpeed on mobile and desktop and overall mobile friendliness. It also allows users to access the reasons why they got the score they did.

you can try out the new test at this URL: http://goo.gl/AYbDeu

if if you post your results or share the URL/tool please use the hashtag #TestYourSite

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Debuts New Mobile Friendly Test Tool

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
A great tool to convince clients that they need a mobile friendly website!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I have enjoyed this new mobile testing tool and am happy that Google brought us one 100% better than the Search Console one.

Goooooooo, Google!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Sir,

Nice update for mobile friendly website user but I have also update last month my website rebuild in mobile responsive but organic and visitors are not increase other competitors doesn't have responsive website in Logistic business but they are in top ten in google: Packers and Movers in Surat , Movers and Packers Surat.

I would like to know about any issue in my website or other suggestion to implement in my website. my website score is: 100/100. So, please let me know my website here: goo.gl/ikDSuK

Thanks!
Kajaria Packers & Movers

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @prakash s,

From a quick review, the site appearance is nice. Good job on making it mobile-responsive. How old is the website? Traffic can take time for a newer site. Do you have the site listed in Google Search Console so you can see what Google sees? 

I would suggest looking at your H1 & H2 uses. These are really important.

And I would look at several of your images, which pull up a 404 error.

And I would change the page titles so that the company name only appears once and not doubled up: 

Our Clients - Kajaria Packers & Movers | Kajaria Mover & Packers

And I would remove the footer tag to the site developer, which lands on a Under Construction page.

All of these should be further investigated and adjusted. 

Have a nice weekend,

James