Partners
3K members online now
3K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Google Alpha - Where is search bar?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We attempted to switch over to the new Alpha beta this morning, but were unable to find either the search toolbar normally located in the top left corner,
search bar 1.JPG

or the search bar below the Dimensions tab.
search bar 2.JPG

Additionally, we are unable to find results when doing a page search (CTRL + F). Any suggestions?
Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Trailhead F
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Trailhead F,

There are a few things not present or working as they should with the Alpha design. We are actually bouncing back and forth between classic and alpha to get the work done. The team will get everything ironed out at some point... and until they do it is best to go back and forth, as needed. By doing so, you will be learning the new and utilizing the old. 

All the Best,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Trailhead F
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Trailhead F,

There are a few things not present or working as they should with the Alpha design. We are actually bouncing back and forth between classic and alpha to get the work done. The team will get everything ironed out at some point... and until they do it is best to go back and forth, as needed. By doing so, you will be learning the new and utilizing the old. 

All the Best,

James