Partners
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords click-to-text message extension is coming out of beta

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Happy Tuesday Y'all.  I always thought the click to text extension would be amazing.  It is...  Initial CTR is much higher than Call Only and implementation isn't difficult.  Here's a blog on best practices: https://adwords.googleblog.com.  What we found most difficult is providing a timely response to the text.  Our car sales people are slow adopters of any new.  For sure something interesting to test and pitch to new and old clients.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey, just wanted to ask if it really takes at least 1 day for Message extensions to get approve? I already set up one and it's 8 hours after but still Pending review?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Great topic, @Tony_Guo ! Mike Blackmore will also be discussing the topic on the HOA next week, join us to chime in! @Mathew N , join the text message discussion during a Hangout On Air next week! Get your follow up questions answered live.

HOA details here

Julia

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.’ Learn how here.