Partners
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Friday Brag Day!

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Have you recently passed a certification, become badged, or even bought or received cool Google swag?

Post images here!

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Friday Brag Day!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
I've nearly finished implementing a weather based bid adjustment script and series of spreadsheet databases that targets every city that google has a geo targeting code for in the American midwest's tornado alley for a client that sells storm shelters. It's been a lot of legwork, but we already have it working in a number of states. The next step is going in and adding to the script to be able to turn campaigns and ad groups on and off based off of very specific weather conditions. We're also looking at implementing this globally for a client that sells and rents industrial dredging equipment, and for an apparel client to push swimsuit and hot weather clothing sales.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Oh yeah, our agency also raffled off the Nexus 5X's we won for winning the Partners Shopping Cert challenge and one we won for having the best pitch on the recent Mountain View Google Shopping Experts day. We've almost got all of the iPhones out of the office nowSmiley Tongue

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Nice work Spike on the wins and the raffles....

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

We are staying cool with this cool Google Partners umbrella we won in the Partner Community Trivia earlier this year. (umbrella arrived today)

025.jpgGoogle Partners - Trivia Gift