Partners
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Freelancer Job Resources

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

I found this article which lists several freelancer job board sites.  I'm familiar with many of these.  I wouldn't discount these as a way of networking and meeting potential employers.  While I do repeatedly find that the referral clients seem to have more longevity, I have met some great long-term clients on these job sites.

A few that I'm very familiar with are Upwork, Freelancer, Craigslist, and Guru.

Check out this top 15 list.

List of Freelancer Job Boards

2 Expert replyverified_user

Freelancer Job Resources

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Great Share @Shanee_Kirk! Do you find that you have to lower your standard pricing/utilize a different strategy to compete with the other available freelancers/agencies? I've used a couple of these in the past and have met some great people along the way, but I do know there's always someone willing to do it cheaper.

Brandon Lucius, Google Adwords & Google Partners Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook | Twitter

Freelancer Job Resources

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

In general, we have pretty low prices overall.  We only charge $500/month for Adwords mgmt.  I would say that we did have to drop our rates in the early days to compete Internationally, but we don't have to do that anymore.  We also are super picky about the projects we bid on.  I look for "red flags" of what would be a good/bad client.

Freelancer Job Resources

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Apa anda bisa membantu saya dalam penulisan produk,, 

Freelancer Job Resources

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi @Shanee_Kirk

I use Freelancer a lot especially when my pipeline isnt that full. These sites are great as you get to work with people all over the world but sadly you have to charge lower fees especially if you want to be competitive.

Regards,

Zaby