AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Drive More Christmas Traffic to your Events | Tim Capper

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Happy Saturday,

Since it's the weekend, let's shift gears a bit from playing with AdWords and running our agencies. 

Do you have your Google Knowledge Panel ready for the holidays? What about for your clients? 

This is a really important thing to do for yourself and for all of your clients. The Google Knowledge Panel is that large box on the side of the Google SERPs (search engine result pages). This is the most dominating item shown, which means you want to optimize it. To make room for these useful info boxes, the ads were removed from the sidebar (the other reason was to bring a unified layout to mobile & desktops).

Not sure what to do?

No problem, @Tim Capper provides all of the nuts & bolts to Drive More Christmas Traffic to your Events via Your Google Business Page Knowledge Panel... and is here to answer any questions, too. 

Have some tips & tricks to share? Please do! This community is all about sharing intelligent information and more. Be sure to give the article some love with a click on the LIKE button, add a useful post or even share it somewhere great (like I did).

My tip: relax, eat a pizza, and optimize your Google Knowledge Panel. It will be time well spent.

Cheers,

James 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Drive More Christmas Traffic to your Events | Tim Capper

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Thanks James!