Partners
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Does Anyone Currently Using Store Visits / Showroom Visits? How is it?

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Happy Monday Y'all.  Some interesting news about showroom visits from the UK.  Store visits (showroom visits is the dealership version) have been around since December 2014, but I've rarely heard of it being used.  For dealerships, I have trouble showing clients whether we sold a car or not.  Could this be the solution?  

Link: http://www.webpronews.com/nissan-uk-6-adwords-conversion-rate-showroom-visits-mobile-clicks-2016-06/

From the article: "On mobile, we’ve seen 6.04% conversion rate store visits from search clicks and an estimated ROI of 25 pounds. When we actually go into AdWords, we can go all the way down to keyword level, which kind of keywords are actually driving people into dealerships from our search activity."

In auto, a 6.04% conversion rate and ROI of 25 is solid.  I've never seen it used.  None of our 60+ dealerships use it.  Is anyone using store visits? How is it?  Would you recommend it?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Does Anyone Currently Using Store Visits / Showroom Visits? How is it?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I think that this would be great. But, from what I understand you can only get opt'd in if you are a very large retailer with 100's of stores - like a Walmart or Target. I'm hoping that they expand this to SMBs in the future.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
We're eagerly seeking out options like these for some of our CPG clients. While they are not technically Walmart or Target, their products are sold in many of these large national retailers and we would love the ability to gain more insights into store visits that were driven by advertising.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I think it's a game changer. It would help us convince client that digital translate into sales. One of my pain points.

Tony