Partners
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Customize AdWords Reports With The New Export To Report Feature

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Discovered a new feature called the Export To Report a manager to create a custom report

- Add Filters

- Modify The Reporting

- Change The Date Range and other Functions

These options are available at the campaign, ad group, and keyword levels on the account and must enable pop-up windows to use. 

Here is a quick screenshot.

open in report editor adwords

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Customize AdWords Reports With The New Export To Report Feature

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The formatting of your post seems off and I'm guessing that more information is missing.  When you say "Discovered" did you mean you read about it on Search Engine Land? http://searchengineland.com/adwords-export-report-editor-256472

I feel like this is common information but it's really a good idea to always give credit to sources when sharing published information.

This direct export to report editor has been popping up in accounts for a month or so now, I think many people were just not seeing/ignoring it for some reason. I first noticed it back in July.  

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
PPC Bossman,

Ouch! Just trying to let people know about the feature.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Molly,

Usually, you include lots of additional information in your posts which is why I thought something may have happened with the formatting and perhaps information was left out. Please, share information and spread the word, that's what this community is for. Just take the time to site sources and give proper credit, when it's due. 

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’