AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Click Fraud Detection Services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Community -- I am wondering if anybody has a recommendation for me for a click fraud detection service you have used. I see there are several out there, including ClickFrauds.com, ClickCease.com, AdWatcher.com PPCSecure.com and others. If any of you have used have used any of these -- or others -- and can share your experience I would appreciate it. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Click Fraud Detection Services

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jeff, sorry for the delay I believe that it is a long weekend and everyone must be enjoying the weather. You are aware that Google would be already crediting you (or will) for any invalid clicks detected. Google does not block invalid clicks, but refunds the cost of any detected.

Outside of Google we wouldn't be able to refer any tools to help although I can assure you that AdWords has the most robust spam detection tools/software that exists, this you may rest assure.

Hope this helps