AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Bragging Time - Partner Rewards

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

So, let's hear it.  What's the best performance you've had in any particular quarter, what kind of goodies did you get and what were your accomplishments to achieve such a prize.

We hit a level 3 at one point - by accident really and ended up with a painting night kit, customized backpacks for our company and a small camera if I'm not mistaken. I think the new account spend level we had reached was $50,000 to qualify.  Nothing too newsworthy but we were pleasantly surprised by the goodies we received.

Anyone else care to share any stories?

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Bragging Time - Partner Rewards

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I can't remember the exact qualifications, but we've won some super cool stuff over the years. Once we got a Foosball table and an old fashioned popcorn machine. That was a fun contest! We also won the Google refrigerator when they had that as a prize. There have also been a few chromebooks and a tablet along the way.

They are usually pretty fun contests.

Re: Bragging Time - Partner Rewards

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Sounds like a good incentive to get badged!