AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Attention Google My Business Managers

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Attention Google My Business Managers: This is a great way to reach out to your customers whether you are managing their GMB pages or not. 

summaryGMB.png

It’s holiday time again! Yes, that’s right. It’s time to dust off your pie plates, find a good tree, and shop like there’s no tomorrow! Well, at least if you’re a consumer. If you’re a business owner, the days ahead hold a very different experience. The Holiday Season can determine whether a business has a good year or a bad one.

You’re probably asking yourselves what this has to do with you. You’re not a retailer or a service provider. No, but you are managers of Google My Business accounts. That means it’s up to you to get the word out to all of the businesses you assist with their online listings. Simply send them a friendly message offering to update their Google My Business listing to include their extended holiday hours, changes in open days of the week, etc.

You could be one of the reasons they reach the goals that mean the most to them. And that’s what it’s all about, right? Helping each other out during this time of year when we feel most strongly the urge to do so will only lead to more fruitful relationships in the coming year.

Here’s an excerpt from the email my agency sent to our clients:

“As the manager of your Google My Business listings, Lift Conversions would be happy to update this information for you – free of charge – as a token of our gratitude for choosing our agency to partner with. All you need to do is send us the information as soon as possible and we’ll take care of the rest. Our only goal is to increase your revenue streams in this most-important Quarter.”

US Holidays

2016-12-24: Christmas Eve 
2016- 24-1: Hanukkah
2016-12-25: Christmas 
2016-12-31: New Year's Eve 
2016-1-1: New Year's Day
2016-1-18: Martin Luther King, Jr., Day 
2016-2-15: Presidents' Day 
2016-3-27: Easter 
2016-5-30: Memorial Day 
2016-7-4: 4th of July
2016-9-5: Labor Day 
2016-11-24: Thanksgiving 
2016-11-25: Black Friday

Have a great week everyone. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner
1 Expert replyverified_user

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

good idea Spencer! Thank you!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Thanks for stopping by @Karine K, nice to see you! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner