AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Article: Marketing Your Agency

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Are you a Google Partner or advertising agency needing to gain more clients? I sure hope so, since that means you are growing your agency and looking to take things to new heights. 

I just published a new article that you might enjoy, so if you have a few minutes, please take a look and see what you think.

Kind Regards,

James 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Article: Marketing Your Agency

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
i read the article. real great information. to be honest i have been a bit lazy in seeking out new clients. i will start attending local events to market myself more

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Zaby,

Thank you for reading it and the kind words, sir. 

Great to hear it sparked something you need to do. It's often hard to get out and attend stuff, but it will bring good things.

Keep us posted and have a great day,

James

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Great article @J_Clemens. I think this is the universal question that plagues all us agency partners. In addition, I would argue that the agencies that provide a plethora of marketing services to clients become lax on performing said work for themselves. It is so easy to neglect running a tight paid advertising account, performing SEO work on a website in compliance with Google's strategy guide, running active and engaging social media accounts, creating and curating helpful content via blogs, videos, etc.

I think when we think of our agencies as our own clients only then will we remember to perform the much needed work for ourselves as we do others!

Nick

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Nick C,

I appreciate you taking the time to read the article, provide further thought, and for your kind words, too.

You are right, we have to be our own client and not leave these actions to chance. An agency should allocate some hours each week for each employee to take a positive action for the agency, if not jumping in even further by assigning absolute duties to one or more people.

Hope you are enjoying a great holiday weekend!

Kind Regards,

James