Partners
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords certification test

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have taken the certification test several times now and i keep getting the same results. The exact same score. Is there a way to find out what I am not doing well in so I can study the specific area I need to improve in. I go through the study guide before I take the test , take the test and get the same exact score every time. Is there something else I can study to change my answers?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords certification test

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @James H,

Sorry to hear about the test issue. It can be frustrating when you get trying and keep getting the sane result. What study aids are you using? The study Guide or the new practice area? If you haven't done so try looking at 
 Academy for Ads - Fast and easy training from Google. You might also look at the video series, sometimes listening on top of studying can get you over that hump. 

Don't give up, it sounds like you are just a few questions away from the pass. Maybe try having a pen and paper ready during the next test and any word that seems to give you a hard-time write it down and try and study those areas, not notes just keywords that can help you quickly find the study materiel. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Adwords certification test

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

That must be so frustrating!  I also wish we received the questions/answers to what we missed!  I'd love to be able to "correct" my knowledge of those areas (or just prove those answers are wrong. lol).  I'm guessing they don't share the questions/answers to protect the integrity of the exam.  But, I do think that it would be helpful information to have.