Partners
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords tip of the week: RLSA setup and best practices video series

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

I find that remarketing lists for search ads (RLSA) is one of those features that not enough advertisers explore. Many will try standard remarketing for the display network and usually find good results; they might not even consider trying RLSA however. If you feel like you fit into this category, then I have just the resource for you.

The AdWords YouTube channel has published a mini series of four videos to help us understand how to setup RLSA and also to get the most out of it using best practices. I strongly recommend checking these videos out as RLSA can help you to put customized ads in front of highly qualified customers who have already shown an interest in what you’re offering.

Here's the first video in the four part series:

Continue the series here: https://goo.gl/s6R0bs

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords tip of the week: RLSA setup and best practices video series

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

All 4 of those RLSA clips are very informative and highly entertaining Smiley Happy

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.’ Learn how here.