7 Ways to Sell AdWords to Local Businesses & Creating a Unique Selling Proposition for Your Agency
Happy Monday Y'all.
Here are two learn articles and their summaries. I hope they help.
7 Ways to Sell AdWords to Local Businesses
1. Understand what the local businesses needs are.
2. Figure out what the pain points are.
3. Make the discussion about the local business.
4. Address specific concerns regarding pass failed marketing (I mean they wouldn’t come to you if their marketing was working).
5. Reverse their concerns and provide value.
6. Ask positive questions such as:
7. Review and Research with them.
Creating a Unique Selling Proposition for Your Agency w/ Live Proposal
The best way to sell a marketing service is for the client to experience it first. You can do this by providing upfront value upfront. Perhaps a free audit of their current PPC account or a 1 hour webinar teaching them to self-audit. The client receives value regardless of whether they hired you and you build trust. My selling propositions are broken down into answering 4 questions.
Let me know if you have any questions.