Learn how to get your business information verified
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

La Bufadora Inn, Bahia Asuncion, Baja California Sur, 615-155 7197, www.bahiaasuncion.com

I have tried several times to get our business verified and am never successful. It keeps bringing me back to the Verify Now option and never verifies. It wants to verify only by postcard and we have no post office here and dont receive mail.

verification

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Shari B

Phone/Email verification isn't available for all businesses. If you don't see this option when you attempt to verify, try another verification method.Some businesses listings are eligible to receive a verification code by phone. If your business listing is eligible, you'll see the "Verify by phone" option when you request verification.  If you don't see this option, request to verify your listing by postcard instead, using the steps aboveVerify your local business listing on Google

Re: verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you for the reply but the problem is the only verification method for
our business is by postcard and we dont have mail service in our village!!!
Now what?

--
check out info & pics of our paradise! http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
Whale Watching Info www.whalemagictours.com

Virus-free.
www.avast.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

verification

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

"

@Shari B You'll still need to request the PIN postcard to the business address. Then after 14 days you can contact support and they should be able to help you get the listing verified.

Please view this article for more info:

1) You must use the physical address of the business

2) Request postcard ( some were even delivered ) . After 14days if the postcard has not arrived you can contact business support to help complete the verification.

verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok so ask them to send the postcard knowing it wont reach me...ok...then contact support...got it...sheesh