star_border
Highlighted

complained about an impostor

T W
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
T W
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I reported an impostor in my attempt to regain the ownership of my business, Google suspended my google+ page

as me been the impostor, there is no action to do to fix it, Google people said I just have to search and read to resolve it, it is not even listed any where accept to the link that Google employee taken me to to make the complaint,

I seek help yesterday to gain back the ownership of my Google my business, I received a call from Google employee saying they understand that I am the owner of the business but they have to escalate it, then they sent an email saying sorry we can not help you, no violation what so ever accept that now my Google+ page is suspended because I reported an impersonator.

Please help 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: complained about an impostor

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @T W

Please provide the business details + map listing url.

Also can you provide some proof that you are the owner of the business.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

T W
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
T W
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Mr. Tim Capper, 

Please provide a link to send you all information that you asked for

Business Info: City Wide Insurance Services

6340 Coldwater Canyon Suite 204

North Hollywood, CA 91606

Business is licensed by : the California Department Of Insurance License # oB55570

Internal Revenue Service (will provide proves in  private)

The California Department Of Justice (will provide proves in  private)

The California Secretary Of State (will provide proves in  private)

Los Angeles County Tax Registration (will provide proves in  private)

Google Map Search : City Wide Insurance on Google Map, has wrong category 

T W
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
T W
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Mr. Tim Capper

Thank you for your response, I need help very bad, I am hurt !!!

Business Name : City Wide Insurance Services

Hijacked Google Map Listing

City Wide website: http://www.citiwideins.com

Business licensed by : The California Dep. Of Insurance license #oB55570

City Wide Insurance license located at Department. of Insurance website

our listing @ The California Department Of Justice

The California Secretary Of State ( notary license will be provided)

I will provide all copies of USA government licenses in private link 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author T W
1w

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @T W

Thanks for the details, I will ask the team to take a look.

I am a little unsure of why they would have claimed this listing, if name is correct, website is correct and tel number, what is the benefit, all the details are correct, except for category.

I will send this up and get back to you.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @T W

The Google team has asked you to request ownership again, please take screenshots.

T W
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
T W
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google team have removed the business from Google my business, you can only find it by searching for it by name and address : City Wide Insurance Services 6340 Coldwater ave #204 Canyon North Hollywood, CA 91606, I can not request ownership any more, and they know it, they like to give the runaround I do not know why, I just send them today all my licenses to prove that I am the owner of the business and an impostor has taken over my business, some body from Google ad words called today ans said he just wanted to help even it's not his area, he shared my screen and made me read and click here and there to report an impostor I did everything he said and I am waiting for the same song and dance, hopefully they can help, I will pray for a miracle.

location of City Wide Inasurance on Google maps

City Wide Insurance Services 

Medical center in Los Angeles, California

Address6340 Coldwater Canyon Ave Suite 204, North Hollywood, CA 91606
Hours
Closing soon · 9AM–6PM

Your edit is being reviewed.
Know this place?Answer quick questions

I can suggest an edit but not the ownership

I appreciate your help and I wish the best for you
 Sincerity
 Tarek Wasfy 

Questions & answers
Send to your phone
Send

T W
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
T W
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this is my attempt to create a new page, now I have to request ownership for it, I will accept if they give me ownership of this one

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @T W

I don't understand what your posts, plus i cant view an internal dashboard url.

Did you try and create a new one ?

I asked that you request ownership of the hijacked one and screenshot the messages.

Request Ownership of a Google Business Listing

complained

T W
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
T W
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tim,

I requested ownership again using the link you have sent me, this is the response I received today:

Thank you for requesting ownership of City Wide Insurance Services on Google My Business.

Your request has been passed to the current owner of this listing. You can expect a response from them soon.

I also requested an edit of my business category from Medical Center to Insurance Agency and received this response:

Thank you
Your edit is being reviewed. Thanks for sharing your knowledge of City Wide Insurance Services.
We'll let you know once the changes are published. You can see the status of your edit in Your Contributions.

I also as I said yesterday, reported an impostor the help of Google person and I got this response:

Dear Google+ user,

We have reviewed your impersonation claim and regret to inform you that you have filed your report in the wrong place, or used the incorrect flow in our troubleshooter to file your report. Please file again in the correct path, or use the Google Help Center to find a more appropriate reporting path.

Sincerely,

The Google+ Support Team

I am sorry I do not know how to use the screen shot yet , I know I have to press the print key to copy screen and now I have to learn how to share it with you.

Best Regards

Thank You

Tarek Wasfy

City Wide Insurance Services

6340 Coldwater Canyon Suite 204

North Hollywood, CA 91606

Phone (818)980-2195