1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Learn how to get your business information verified
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Terry de Haviland, can't delete my closed store and add our Newcastle offices only

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

I'm the person in charge of Terry de Havilland Google My Business Listing. The thing is that we have no shops anymore; we just sell online and have our offices in Newcastle Upon Tyne, I deleted the London Shop profile and add our offices in Newcastle but the London shop stills appears on Search and my Newcastle Listings displays the following message: "Google has suspended your page due to quality issues."

This is how we found the listing: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=terry+de+havilland

Is there any chance someone can help us to get the London listing at 336 Kingsland Rd, London E8 4DA, permanently deleted?

There is no shop there anymore so people get disappointed and that can affect our business,

Many thanks

Re: Terry de Haviland, can't delete my closed store and add our Newcastle offices only

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Darren,

From what I can see I believe you removed/ unverified the listing but didn't advise that it is closed. I have suggested this edit and should be live soon if not already.

006.PNG

As for Newcastle "Google has suspended your page due to quality issues." your business is not eligible for a Google My Business listing due to being an online only business which doesn't meet the in person contact with customers requirement.

Sandy

Terry de Haviland, can't delete my closed store and add our Newcastle offices only

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sandy, many thanks for your help :)

Is there any way we can get the listing for the closed shop at "9 Clayton Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 4RP" permanently deleted, now is shown as closed which is good, but if it could be deleted, that would be even better.

Many thanks

D.

Re: Terry de Haviland, can't delete my closed store and add our Newcastle offices only

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@Glass D

You would need to be a manager of this listing to do so. See link. Try to regain access and delete it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sandy,

Many thanks for your help,

We are trying to regain access. However, the only options are by phone or by mail and both the phone and the mail address are out of our control now, because they no longer belong to Terry de Haviland. Is there any way we can get that listing deleted (contact support, etc...), or is there any other way we could verify the listing?

Many thanks

D.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@Glass D

Go to this link and select send feedback at bottom right corner. Note the fact that you are no longer eligible for a listing as your business is online only. I have also sent the feedback.

Wait 10 days and check if it has been removed.