Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Ownership Request Problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello my name is Leon and I am the VP of TAKEAIR ISRAEL LTD
We have 4 stores around the country and each store has its own Google store to promote it in its area.
One of our stores has been in a commercial center in Jerusalem for 7 years and we can not verify its location on Google Maps in order to manage it, add information, photos and posts related to the company
I can see the store on Google for my business but I can not sign in to manage it.
When I try to verify the location in order to receive the verification code I get a message that this is my last chance to verify the data.
We have tried to verify the location several times and each time it requires a verification code to reach us by postcard, and it never arrives. I would like to know if there is any other way to verify the location and if the verification code can reach my email leonid@takeair.co.il or our business email biz@takeair.co.il?
Thanks in advance to all the helpers.

GOOGLE MAP URL: https://www.google.co.il/maps/place/%D7%99%D7%93+%D7%97%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A6%D7%99%D7%9D+18,+%D7%99%D7%...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey @לאוניד ס

first of all: your provided URL doesn't show me an unverified listing to get verified it.

Its apparently a plain street address of the "Yad Harutsim St 18"

But in general regarding any verification method:

YOu as owner (and regardless you are the VP or even the P of the business to get verified) can't use any other verification method as offered by Google.

But if you are supposed to request the PIN to your physical address then do this  and wait:

If you have been waiting more then 14 days for a postcard then your best option would be to contact business support

I recommend getting in touch with GMB support via one of these options and ask for help in getting verified:

You can call also Google My Business here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Dir sir

I'm not sure what to write to you for review
1. Verification URL: https://www.google.com/maps/place/%D7%98%D7%99%D7%99%D7%A7%D7%90%D7%99%D7%99 % D7% A8 +% D7% 99% D7% A8% D7% 95% D7% A9% D7% 9C% D7% 99% D7% 9D% E2% 80% AD / 31.7510642,35.2181727,17z / data =! 3m1 ! 4b1! 4m5! 3m4! 1s0x1503281e146de2dd: 0xa07534fd8fa65d14! 8m2! 3d31.7510597! 4d35.215984? Hl = en
2. Google does not give me any other option to verify the code other than a postcard with a verification code. The postcard does not get anywhere. I've been over a few months trying to solve the problem and can not.
3. Now I have used all the channels you mentioned and I will update you tomorrow if I have received an answer or a solution to the problem.
Sincerely.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Unfortunately this forum software "cropped"your URL - so its useless.

Try using the URL shorter goo.gl to make a shorted versionof the lunverified listing - it will better help understanding what business you are trying to verify.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Dir sir

there it is: https://goo.gl/zd68Xu

Thanks in advance

Re: Ownership Request Problem

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Using this shorted link and then trying to trigger  myself the verification procedure via "Claim this business": I would see it as the  below two screenshots will show you:

Screenshot 2018-01-13 at 22.15.03.pngScreenshot 2018-01-13 at 22.15.52.png

Areyou saying  a postal letter as per the "virtual"shown post card can't delivered by the post service of Jerusalem?

And using this shorted URL https://goo.gl/maps/v4hS3rFp74y (its mad  in the hebrew Userinterface) I could also manage to get the postal addressing field of the post card written entirely in Hebrew:

Screenshot 2018-01-13 at 22.25.00.png

YOu aren't really going to tell me the postmans in Jerusalem can't deliver such a Hebrew written postcard?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

We've been trying for a few months to get the postcard and do not succeed
The address is: TAKEAIR, Yad Harutzim 18, Jerusalem To ITAMAR HAY
And we do not get anything
So I'm trying to find an alternative way to get the code.
I would be very happy if you could help me find another way to get the code, or by email leonid@takeair.co.il or by phone: +972527346673
many thanks.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author לאוניד ס
2d

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hey @לאוניד ס

theonly advice I havefor you is

A)  repeating the procedure - requesting an other PIN

You are supposed to request the PIN to your physical address and then to wait:

If you have been waiting more then 14 days for a postcard then your best option would be to contact business support

I recommend getting in touch with GMB support via one of these options and ask for help in getting verified:

You can call also Google My Business here

or 

B) trying to get contacting or "hiring" a trusted verifier (not usre how todo this in your country)

Read for more: 

Google Trusted Verifier Program

or 

Google My Business (GMB) Trusted Verifier (TV) initiative | Aderogba ...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Thank you very much for your help
Following your answer, I turned to their support and came back from Google Israel and we are on our way to solving the problem.
Thanks again.