1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Learn how to get your business information verified
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

I need to verify my business but is only offered mail but unable to accept mail yet.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I need to verify my business but is only offered mail option but unable to accept mail yet at this location.  The current location is in the process of being built.  Is there a way to verify using alternate method.

I need to verify my business but is only offered mail but unable to accept mail yet.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there!

Does your business currently see customers at your location, even though you're not able to accept mail? 

Re: I need to verify my business but is only offered mail but unable to accept mail yet.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Not currently we are still in the start up process.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I believe you have to wait until you're seeing customers. Technically, you have to be fully staffed during the hours you list on GMB to be verified and listed. 

If I were in your shoes, I would request the postcard anyways, wait the 14 days (you will obviously not receive it), and then hop onto GMB Support, tell them you never received it, ask for another way to verify, such as e-mail, phone or video verification.