5.9K members online now
Learn how to get your business information verified
Guide Me
star_border

How to publish my listings?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I run a vacation rental home agency. I want to publish all my listings under my businness google account but don't know how i could do it. Also, mail is not delivered in most of them as they are in a summer vacation beach strip. How could i verify them?

Thanks

Full business name.- Yucatan Vacations
2. Current business address calle 25 no.151g Centro Progreso, Yucatan MX
3. Current telephone number 52.969.935.7440
4. Google Maps URL https://goo.gl/maps/eAfPVmomCVF2
5. Website (if applicable) www.yucatanvacations.com

Saludos

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sylvia E
1 month ago

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI Sylvia, 

I'm afraid Google doesn't allow you to create listings for your rental homes directly. If you look in Google's Business Guidelines you'll see under ineligible Businesses:

Rental or for-sale properties, such as vacation homes, model homes or vacant apartments. Sales or leasing offices, however, are eligible for verification.

When you think about it, it makes sense. You don't want potential clients showing up at a location that's already being occupied by another tenant. The listing you linked to is for your central office, right? Unless you have multiple physical locations people can visit to arrange for a rental, this listing is the only one you're entitled to. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Question answered, muchas gracias. 

I did see other vacation rental homes on the google maps in my area so i thought it could be done.
Must be they registered them as a business/office location.
Saludos, 
Sylvia
Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Yep, that sounds likely. If you think it hurts your own business, you're welcome to report them if they're in violation. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Experts in the Topic
james w