Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

HELP for verification nightmare

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Forest Hunter Pixie Bobs

I am not going to post my HOME address here - for the love of God!

https://business.google.com/manage/?noredirect=1#/edit/l/7868328888418573988

425-358-1284

I am desperate for help. I live on a private road and cannot - REPEAT - cannot receive mail here. I have a PO box for that. I cannot get verified to save my life. Is there a phone number for Google that I can call? These people don't even respond to any contact whatsoever even though they say they get in touch within 24 hours. I don't even want to be listed any longer and just remove this crap. But I can't because I am not verified.

Who here can help, please??

1 Expert replyverified_user

HELP for verification nightmare

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please use this information to learn more the guidelines for representing a business on Google. 

Once you understand all of that info and your business listing qualifies, you can use this information to verify your Google My Business listing, which offers multiple ways to verify. If none of those options are presented to you, then you have to request a post card, wait 14 days and then you would be eligible to get direct assistance from support. The system will track the post card request, so this step does need to be done. 

If you do request the post and do wait more than 14 days for a postcard and it does not arrive (or the code does not work), you can contact business support via one of these options and ask for help in getting verified:

Kind Regards,

James