Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Google verification without phone or mailing address

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to get my Municipal Parks/Assets verified.
By mail cannot work because they are PARKS and BUILDINGS that do not have a mailing address. Therefore, postcards do not work, and never get to me.

When I try to get verified by a phone call, the google message does not get trough to me because there is nowhere to write an extension.
I've tried bulk verification, I got my website verified as a "property", I tried changing the phone number to another public phone number without an automated answering system, but google always revert back to the one with the system. 

Please help @Colan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Phone/Email verification isn't available for all businesses. If you don't see this option when you attempt to verify, try another verification method.Some businesses listings are eligible to receive a verification code by phone. If your business listing is eligible, you'll see the "Verify by phone" option when you request verification.  If you don't see this option, request to verify your listing by postcard instead, using the steps aboveVerify your local business listing on Google

Phone verification availability https://support.google.com/business/answer/6161756 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

that answer doesn't help at all anyone who is dealing with this issue has read all the standard answers and needs additional help. I don't have the option listed to verify by phone and I have no mailbox at my business its a warehouse attached to another business. I get all my mail sent to a PO Box nearby

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You can get in touch with Google about verification issues via this form: https://support.google.com/business/contact/verification_code_issues

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky