My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Learn how to get your business information verified
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Google Map is pulling wrong address and does not match Business Listing - can't verify business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The map is still showing suite #112 as the business when we have typed #111 into the listing page. Now it is saying our listing is a Pho restaurant and it is not the Pho restaurant, which is #112, it is taking over the closed pizza restaurant, at suite #111. There is no option to remove the pho address even though it's not what we have in our account. It wants to send verification to the pho restaurant which is next door. This new business listing is to take over the old pizza place. The pho restaurant still exists and has nothing to do with the new business listing, yet Google keeps wanting to map it and verify if as the pho restaurant. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Map is pulling wrong address and does not match Business Listing - can't verify business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey @Southcote Digital T

Can you please list your business name, phone number, address & website?

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Business Name: Sano Cafe

Street address: 7605 SE 27th St 111 Mercer Island, WA 98040

Phone: (206) 420-1663

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Colan also, the business it should be replacing on maps is this one (screen shot of closed listing): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fepgoz5PEdbKuFGUy8qKWkErO5Izbmv4/view?usp=sharing

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Southcote Digital T thanks. Did you attempt to create a new listing from scratch? Or did you try to claim the old listing?

Can you share a screenshot of your GMB dashboard?

Thanks

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky