star_border
Highlighted

GMB verification badge

N C
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
N C
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I was wondering if there is any lag time between when a business is given verification status and when the badge appears in the listing. I revamped a listing and had it verified (which is showing up as "verified" in the console) but there is nothing showing in the actual listing. I just want to make sure there isn't some sort of error.

Thanks Much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author N C
March

GMB verification badge

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi N C.

There won't be any type of badge in the Knowledge Panel to show that you're verified. You'll know it's verified because the information you update with update live. You can also tell if a listing is or isn't verified if you are able to click "Own this business?" on the listing. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author N C
March

GMB verification badge

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi N C.

There won't be any type of badge in the Knowledge Panel to show that you're verified. You'll know it's verified because the information you update with update live. You can also tell if a listing is or isn't verified if you are able to click "Own this business?" on the listing. 

GMB verification badge

N C
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
N C
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thank you so much. The reason I'm confused by this is that, up until just recently, the "verified" symbol with checkup appeared in the Knowledge Panel. Now I see it in the console, but not the panel. So perhaps there was a change with this. In any case, thanks again for your reply.