6K members online now
6K members online now
Learn how to get your business information verified
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Forseman Construction LLC 40988 Co. 45 Laporte, MN 56461 218-224-2275 forsemanconstructionllc.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I absolutely can not figure out how to get my business on google.  It keeps telling me

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.Get help

I have tried the get help link and still have no results.  How do I get a hold of a real person.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Forseman Construction LLC 40988 Co. 45 Laporte, MN 56461 218-224-2275 forsemanconstructionllc.com

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please use this information to learn more the guidelines for representing a business on Google. 

Once you understand all of that info and your business listing qualifies, you can use this information to submit a reinstatement request to the GMB team. 

You can use this information to learn about the various ways to verify your Google My Business listing. Once you get your listing suspension reversed and have been waiting more than 14 days for a new postcard (or the code does not work), your best option would be to contact business support via one of these options and ask for help in getting verified:

Kind Regards,

James