4.9K members online now
Learn how to get your business information verified
Guide Me
star_border

Duplicate Listing From Same Building

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having trouble verifying a business address for a real estate company.  We are getting a "this location is a duplicate of a location that's already on Google" which has prevented us from getting our brokerage into the Maps properly. The duplicate listing in question is another Realtor under our company with the same address but different suite number.  I've got access to both Maps accounts but I can't merge them because technically they are two different properities, one for the brokerage, one for the individual.

The business name in question is 2% Realty Edge, the address is 33 Blackfoot Road #100, Sherwood Park AB, our telephone number is 780-667-7653, our maps URL doesn't exist because of this and the website is https://www.2percentrealtyedge.ca

The duplicate listing (or so I was told from a Google rep on the phone) is currently named Kit Yu, 2 Percent Realty Edge, a service based address located at 33 Blackfoot Road #200, Sherwood Park AB, (780) 966-2203, a website of www.getyumoving.com and the maps link is 9https://www.google.com/maps/place/2+Percent+Realty+Edge/@53.5366465,-113.8838062,9z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s...)

I've recently made some changes but is there issues with service based businesses?  I've setup other real estate brokerages with the proper suite numbers before with no issue but for some reason this one just doesn't seem to work.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Darren W I know it's been a few weeks since you posted here - is this still an issue for you or have you been able to resolve the problem?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Highlighted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Resolved- thank you!