Learn how to get your business information verified
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Business Listing Suspended for post quality

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Was wondering if anyone has ever seen or heard of a GMB listing being suspended for post quality? Most suspensions I've seen are centered around address/name/business type conflicts, so was wondering if it's possible that post quality could cause a suspension.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Look at first why your listing is suspended

https://support.google.com/business/answer/4569145?hl=en

after go

Google My Business local business reinstatement request

------------------------------------------------

I'm helping your Business   G+ profil

if you give my answer like or please "Mark as Best Answer" to close the forum post.

I'm helping your Business   G+ profil

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn  how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That article only lists how access is affected post suspension, but I wasn't asking about a specific listing. Rather I was looking if anyone had any evidence of posts alone causing a suspension. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Sekwi,

To add to Zdenek's helpful reply, I would add that all elements of a Google My Business listing are reviewed & considered with regards to quality, purpose, and overall affect on consumers. If any feature is abused or used in any way that goes against credible uses... it can flag a review and lead to a suspension.

Further, anything done with any Google product or service should be done with ethical, credible and concise purpose and with the understanding that it is all monitored and compared against guidelines, best practices, policies... and other businesses in the specific industry. 

With every click, a Google account is building a quality score that can and will affect them. 

Kind Regards,

James

N C
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
N C
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello: 

I am aware of warnings given for structured data problems with posts. Did you receive such a notice and was there any further reference included? Perhaps this may be an underlying cause.

Best Wishes- 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there 

I'm new at this and needs some guiding...my name is Israel and I just opened a mobile locksmith service in Windsor ca.  I got my business license from the city and went ahead with google places / maps. I just received the post card with the google verification code and as soon as I entered the code it got me in suspended mode. I have read twice the guide lines and I cannot find anything that is wrong with it.

please advice me what to do thank you

Israel