Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

need a help with Adwords Express

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My AdWords Express charges me for some WRONG PHONE CALLS, that can not be connected with my advertising. I stopped any AdWords Express before clarifying all that I do not understand. After my new Advertising started at January, I have not received NO ONE CALL or LETTER through my website about my business (Best Piano Coach, Piano Lessons in Renton) with my advertising. I just had have a lot of call with some promotions from OTHER COMPANIES (design for website, etc...). Those calls comes from other States: CA, IA, NY, TX, AZ. BUT I DO NOT ADVERTISE FOR THAT ZONES!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY I should PAY FOR THAT CALLS? I need to promote Piano Classes in my city RENTON, WA, ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (WA zip codes only)
My zones are very restricted in Google AdWords Express. Even I decided to delete all PHONES from my Google Business Page, and on my personal site I left only graphic images of my phone, because I feel I need to protect my business from WRONG CALLS. Please help me to resolve this situation.
Sincerely Elena Aleksandrova www.best-piano-coach.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

need a help with Adwords Express

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dr E,

You should contact AdWords Express support and go over all of this with them. We cannot see or access accounts here, so we cannot offer much assistance to you. Please open up your AdWords Express account and click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner and click on Help.

Kind Regards,

James