AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

AdWords Express
5K members online now
5K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

keyword planner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I set the keywords manually for my ad? 

as i was unable to find the keyword setting. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
May 2017

keyword planner

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

No.  AdWords Express is designed to automate the keyword selection process for you.  You can deselect keywords Google's algorithms are choosing for your site, but you cannot select your own specific keywords.

As someone who does a lot of manual keyword selection for large accounts, I am often surprised at the accuracy AdWords Express demonstrates for most businesses.  However, if your business is in a unique, narrow niche or provides a narrowly-targeted service or product, AdWords Express may not be the best tool.

Have you had poor performance with the default keywords with your ads so far?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
May 2017

keyword planner

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

No.  AdWords Express is designed to automate the keyword selection process for you.  You can deselect keywords Google's algorithms are choosing for your site, but you cannot select your own specific keywords.

As someone who does a lot of manual keyword selection for large accounts, I am often surprised at the accuracy AdWords Express demonstrates for most businesses.  However, if your business is in a unique, narrow niche or provides a narrowly-targeted service or product, AdWords Express may not be the best tool.

Have you had poor performance with the default keywords with your ads so far?