AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

AdWords Express
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

i cant get access to the google tools keyword search the page show to complete a campaign how to so

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i cant get access to full fetchers how to quit from the campaign page and access to tools

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
November 2016

i cant get access to the google tools keyword search the page show to complete a campaign how to so

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @khan k,

In order to access Keyword Planner tool, you will have to have a fully-active campaign that is running in AdWords. You cannot gain access in AdWords Express, or by skipping the campaign setup.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @khan k,

In order to access Keyword Planner tool, you will have to have a fully-active campaign that is running in AdWords. You cannot gain access in AdWords Express, or by skipping the campaign setup.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi jclemens thanks for you replay i am new but i am trying to find out i want to search some key world which help my youtube channel to be ranked i dont know how to do it but any way i am researching  hope to get a way to it thanks