AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

AdWords Express
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

i HAVE CLOSED MY BUSINESS AND WANT TO STOP ALL GOOGLE SUPPORT, ADS, ETC. TO THE BUSINESS

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

MY SON-N- LAW SET ALL THE GOOGLE STUFF UP AND I DON'T KNOW HOW OR WHAT TO DO TO STOP ALL OF THE CHARGES THAT ARE COMING IN.

2 Expert replyverified_user

i HAVE CLOSED MY BUSINESS AND WANT TO STOP ALL GOOGLE SUPPORT, ADS, ETC. TO THE BUSINESS

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Steve V,

If the Advertising platform is AdWords Express then you can stop all your ads to trigger and hence, no charges will be incurred by Google.

Please go through the help file to stop your ads: Deactivating ads in AdWords Express

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Steve V,

Archit is correct, so you would want to do that. 

Next, you can go to your Google Account settings and delete history and look at everything the Gmail address is associated with. Finally, you would want to go to Google Billing and review things there. This will show any credit cards on file for Google services BESIDES Google AdWords Express. 

Between the great info by my friend Archit and myself... you should be pretty set.

Please let us know if we can help further. 

Kind Regards,

James