Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

clicks but no business

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm receiving a lot of clicks but no business. Is something wrong with my campaign? This is unusal and costing a fortune!

1 Expert replyverified_user

clicks but no business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jason M,

If your are getting clicks with no other actions... then I would suggest auditing your landing page and ad relevancy. If your ad is presenting info that is not ideally targeted to your landing page, then people see the ad and want what you are presenting... then they click and land on your website and possibly do not like what they see. 

Also, you would want to consider what your actionable goal is once they click and land. Do you have a clear action presented? This would be a call now button, form fill, visit us... or something that completes the sales funnel. If you do not have this in place... then what are people suppose to do once they click your ad? 

You can also use this AdWords Express info to dig into the operational functions of the product and see how it compares to what you are doing. 

Kind Regards,

James