3.1K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

censored and deleted Post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Soooo, I made a post 3 days ago, which was critical of the terrible Google support and customer service - I was driven to make the post after 6 weeks of being ignored, and my post has not had the courtesy of a reply and has been deleted.

No doubt this post will be deleted as well

Welcome to Big Brother!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Most of the people participating in this community are volunteers, not Google employees.   Did you have a question?  

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi David,

When I click on your name, I can see that you have made three posts in the communities. It does not appear that any have been deleted by big brother, but merely moved to their respective communities & categories to better serve you and others that will find them. 

This is your post in your thread:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Billing/Google-still-charging-me-after-Google-stopped-the-...

This is your post in someone else's thread:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Troubleshooting-and-Support/Website-not-showing-up-on-Sear...

As Phillip has stated, these are public help communities maintained by advertising professionals around the world. We do this to help and work through the posts in the order we find them to matched to our ability to provide sincere and credible assistance. 

With billings issues and suspensions issues, there is no one here that can supersede what Google Support has told you. We are way down the chain, sorry. Google Support is top of the chain and only they can see your account and access with you and provide personal assistance.

All of us in the communities here do care and try to show it with our replies, but sometimes we simply do not have the answer or have anything to say that will be well received. I am sorry that is all we can offer.

All the Best,

James