1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Why does Adwords express show Verified calls that I do not receive?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In my Adwords Express dashboard, I am showing that I have a few "verified calls" from the Ad I have placed. Originally I had the ad phone number setup to be my personal phone number, but because I have so many spam calls (that has nothing to do with my business) I decided to change it to my Google Voice phone number. 

My dashboard is showing these verified calls, but looking at the caller ID from both my cell phone and the google voice account, I show NO record that this phone calls ever came through. One of the calls even shows that the line was engaged for over a minute! What gives?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I would interact with support and have them provide some assistance since they can review the account with you.

You can call AdWords Express Support at 866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). This is toll-free number in the United States for worldwide support. You can also use this interactive web page that allows the country to be changed for a possible more local phone number. Please note that AdWords and AdWords Express support are one in the same.

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

I would advise that you contact support and go over your findings and concerns with them. They will access your account with you and provide more precise information. You can call AdWords Express Support at 866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). This is toll-free number in the United States.

Kind Regards,

James